Rees Morrison will conduct a client satisfaction survey on behalf of your law department. He will:
- Draft the invitation email and survey form for your clients and incorporate your revisions. You will distribute the survey to your clients by internal email.
- Assist you with reminders to clients who have not yet completed a survey.
- Enter the data and check it for reasonableness.
- Prepare and deliver graphics in PowerPoint to depict the results.
- Talk through the results with you to determine how your law department stands against typical client-satisfaction metrics and what you can do to improve on lagging metrics.
- Charge professional fees will range from $11,000 to $21,000. The fee depends on the number of clients you invite to participate and the number of questions you would like to ask in the survey.
|No. of Questions||50 client responses||51-100 clients||> 150 clients|
For an additional $4,000 plus reasonable travel expenses, Rees Morrison will come to your offices and present the results, answer questions, and make suggestions for improvements in a meeting or meetings with you or your staff over the course of one day. One-third of the fee is due at the start of the project; one-third after one month; and one-third upon submission of the final report.
Experience of Rees Morrison with Client Satisfaction Studies
During his two decades of consulting to law departments, Rees Morrison has conducted formal client satisfaction projects for ConEd, John Hancock, MetLife, and Sears. During many other projects he has interviewed senior clients and compiled smaller survey results of their satisfaction with the law department.
Morrison has published a book, Client Satisfaction for Law Departments (Corp. Legal Times, 2003).