Rees Morrison will present to your law department retreat on any of the two-dozen topics listed below.
The fixed fee is $5,000 plus reasonable travel expenses. This fee includes pre-conference materials as well as facilitating a discussion or break-out sessions on the topic.
- Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Benchmarks and Metrics
- Budgets (internal or with law firms on matters)
- Law-Related Blogs (Blawgs)
- Career Capabilities
- Client Satisfaction
- Competitive Bids and RFPs
- Innovations in the Coming Five Years
- Knowledge Management
- Law Department Myths
- Management Issues and Good Practices to Address Them
- Outside Counsel Management Techniques
- Partnering and Convergence
- Public Speaking
- Priorities, Listening and Speaking
- Retreats and Off-sites
- RFPs (Requests for Proposals)
- Role of the Law Department
- Statistics for Management Attorneys
- Talent Management
- Value of the Law Department and Ways to Prove
- Writing Effectively
If you would like Rees Morrison to present — or facilitate a discussion on — a topic not listed above, the fee will increase by $2,500. If he needs to prepare with interviews, review of documents, or more than one planning session, the fee will increase by $2,000.
Rees Morrison’s Experience Speaking at Law Department Conferences
During his two-decades of consulting, Rees Morrison has presented or taken part in numerous retreats of the law departments, including ABB, Aetna, Air Products, Coca Cola, ConEd, Deutsche Bank, Emory University, First Energy, General Electric, Ingersoll-Rand, Kaiser Permanente, Diageo, Google, International Finance Corp., MetLife, Pharmacia-Upjohn, Pfizer, ScanSource, UPS, and Union Camp. Additionally, he has presented for more than 100 conferences and groups.
Rees has published articles on retreats and many of the topics listed above. This website has a list of his articles under “Books and Writings.”