My last update on articles published by me was back in February (See my post of Feb. 4, 2010: seven articles published in 2009). Since then, the never-resting pen has written seven more. Click on the link if you would like the article. Better, let me know what you think of what I wrote.
- Eight categories of metrics for managers of legal departments (See my post of Jan. 8, 2010: plus seven profundities on quantification.).
Download 10-01- Rees Morrison 8 Metrics and Characteristics (NLJ)
- Five bold innovations in my benchmark research (See my post of March 8, 2010: 5 improvements in benchmarking.)
Download 10-03-01 5 New Benchmark Techniques Met Corp Counsel
- How to keep your lawyers in distant offices feeling like they are part of one department (See my post of March 11, 2010: 20 ways to integrate a dispersed department.).
Download 10-03-08 Rees Morrison 20 ways to integrate a department NLJ
- For RFP processes, the power of a bidders’ conference call (See my post of May 28, 2010: bidders’ conference calls.)
Download 10-05-10 Bidders’Conference Call Rees Morrison Nat Law J
- Some difficulties when you collect metrics from many law departments (See my post of May 20, 2010: four methodological challenges of benchmarking.).
- Ten ways that law firms can make use of law department benchmarks (See my post of Oct. 5, 2010: co-authored with Bruce Heintz.).
Download 10-09-13 LD Benchmarks for Law Firms witih HeintzA080913
- Core competencies of law departments (See my post of Dec. 15, 2010: discusses specifics and five consequences of the approach.).