Part LII of a collection of embedded metaposts, perhaps a florilegium!
Florilegium: a collection of short literary pieces. Please enjoy my metapost florilegium!
- Awards to law departments (See my post of Feb. 21, 2011: honors bestowed on law departments with 9 references.).
- Export compliance (See my post of March 20, 2011: import and export rules with 6 references.).
- Matrix geographically III (See my post March 10, 2011: matrix reporting with 5 references and 2 metaposts.).
- Meetings III (See my post of March 10, 20111: meetings in law departments with 11 references and 2 metas.).
- Objectivity and independence of inside lawyers (See my post of Feb. 22, 2011: impartial and objective in-house counsel with 9 references.).
- Law-firm practice groups (See my post of March 18, 2011: practice groups in law firms with 12 references.).
- Regulatory costs (See my post of March 28, 2011: costs of regulation and value of law department with 7 references.).
- Spin offs, spin-offs (See my post of March 12, 2011: spin-offs with 6 references.)
- Support specialists (See my post of March 13, 2011: specialists who are not practicing lawyers with 6 references.).
- Workload (See my post of March 28, 2011: workload of in-house lawyers with 29 references.).