4 Hawthorne Ave., Ste. 2A
Princeton, New Jersey 08540-3840
BruceHeintz assists law firms and law departments with:
• Client Satisfaction Interviews and Assessments
• Law Firm Strategy, Management and Facilitation
• Law Department Organization and Management
Bruce helps law firms and law departments listen to and deliver more value to their key clients. In this process, he works with lead partners/managers and client teams to develop client relationship management strategies based on Bruce’s interviews with the decision makers at each client.
Additionally Bruce acts as a facilitator regarding legal management issues, by assisting law partners or law department members work through appropriate processes toward understanding, reaching consensus and the development of practical plans.
Bruce’s background includes:
• Serving more than 30 AmLaw 100 Law Firms, along with Big Four Accounting firms and multi-billion-dollar Management Consulting firms.
• Advising General Counsel and their law departments at numerous Fortune 500 companies.
• Conducting in-person client interviews and client satisfaction assessments at hundreds of companies, including more than half of the Fortune 100.
•Facilitating more than 100 professional service firm retreats, meetings and planning processes.
• Starting and, for 10 years, heading Ernst & Young’s global Law Firms Group that provided audit, tax and business advisory services to professional services firms.
Bruce has spoken at or his articles have appeared in many professional services firm management forums, including the American Conference Institute, American Bar Association, Practising Law Institute, Association of Legal Administrators, Association of Corporate Counsel, Legal Marketing Association, Legal Sales and Service Organization, Professional Management Forum, ALM Law Journal Newsletters, Law Marketing Portal, The American Lawyer magazine and The American Lawyer conference series. He has been quoted in Fortune and The Wall Street Journal.
Bruce earned a BS from YaleUniversity and an MBA from the HarvardBusinessSchool.
Bruce’s firm is Heintz Consulting LLC, located near Boston, and he can be reached at 781-891-6850 or <email@example.com>. His website is at: www.heintzconsulting.com.