I offer ten more embedded metaposts with URL links (See my post of Aug. 17, 2008: Part XV.) along with the number of posts or other references cited within them.
1. Lobbying and government affairs (See my post of Aug. 21, 2008: government relations and legislation influencing with 6 references.)
2. Savings techniques with estimates (See my post of Aug. 21, 2008: techniques to save costs with 24 references.)
3. Stress II (See my post of May 18, 2007: stress and pressure with 7 references.)
4. Telecommute (See my post of May 30, 2006: telecommuting work at home with 5 references.)
5. Total legal spending (See my post of Aug.21, 2008: total legal spending as a percentage of revenue (TLS/Rev) with 9 references and one metapost.)
6. US-European differences in law departments (See my post of May 14, 2006 #5: European-US comparisons of law departments.)
7. Virtual law firms (See my post of Aug. 10, 2007: virtual firms law firm teams with 6 references.)
8. Compensation elements (See my post of Aug. 21, 2008: compensation elements with 19 references.)
9. Flex-time (See my post of Aug. 21, 2008: flexible working hours with 8 references.)
10. Work-life balance family friendly (See my post of Aug. 21, 2008: work-life balance with 9 references.).